Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Yes, I am still pregnant!!!!

Don't you think that if I had the baby you would know about it!??!?! hahahaha That's what I really feel like saying to some people. However, I am staying as positive as possible during these last few weeks, you know gotta keep a positive environment! I have officially started my maternity leave and after 2 days I am already bored. It is nice to have time to relax and put my huge swollen feet up as well as get last minute things done around the house. I need Rylee to come out just so I have something to do.

So here is what's been happening...
1. I have our bag all packed and ready to go to the hospital
2. I have all of Rylee's things washed and put away
3. We have all of her "accessories" put together and working properly
4. Our front room looks like the showroom of a Babies R Us store, we are so blessed to have so many people who love us.
5. We have decided on a pediatrician (he went to school in MD, decision was easily made by Ryan)
6. I have read pretty much everything there is to read about labor and delivery
7. The house is all clean and ready for visitors haha (yeah, I'm weird about this stuff)

I would say we are all ready, we just need little miss to get here!!!!

At my last appointment my doctor said there was absolutely nothing going on and that if I was LUCKY things would get started this week. Not that I know what it feels like or what to expect but unfortunately I don't even feel like I am about to have a baby. I have another appointment tomorrow, so HOPEFULLY he tells me things are getting close. Here is what I think...........my original due date was set for the 14th and then based on Rylee's measurements they changed my due date to the 9th. So, I am just going to pretend that she isn't suppose to be here until the 14th and that way she might come "early" and rather than getting discouraged that she isn't here around the 9th, all will be well. We will see how this works.

I know both Ryan and myself are ready for this part to be over and the next to begin. I may be acting a LITTLE crazy and my emotions are starting to get a little out of control. The fact that it's practically impossible to sleep comfortably is also starting to ware on us. Ryan is a trooper and has been amazing, poor guy should get an award haha

We will keep you all posted...thanks for the thoughts and well wishes we love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, bless your heart Jackie, the last couple of weeks are miserable!! But then you'll have a perfect baby girl to hold . . . once she shows up :). That's awesome that you guys are so prepared for her!

    ReplyDelete