Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Baby Shower

My amazing co-workers planned a beautiful baby shower for Rylee, Ryan and I. When I first found out I was pregnant I was a little bummed, because I wanted to play all the cheesy games and get all my girlfriends together for a little fun. Before this was planned I didn't think I would get to do that at all, since most of my friends live up north. So, needless to say I was so excited that they planned it. We played all the games, ate yummy food and got a lot of amazing gifts. It was a co-ed shower so all the guys stood out side drinking beer, talking about "noodling" and God only knows what else (couldn't get them to come in for the games....hmmmm). Big thanks to Nicci and James for pulling it all off, you did an amazing job! And...thanks to Leah, Jamie, Carlyn, Jenn, Elaine, Sonia, Kelsey, Adrienne, Lucia and Morgan for all coming too; I know you didn't have to, but it means the world to me that you did--love you guys!




Beautiful cake done by Jenn





Kelsey won this one, thanks for not thinking I was huge like everyone else haha


All the guys becoming best friends!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an awesome shower - that's a cool idea to have it co-ed! I'm glad you have people taking such good care of you down there :).

    ReplyDelete