Monday, September 26, 2011

So far, so good!

We are finally getting used to our new lifestyle. Rylee is such a blessing and I am amazed by the fact that she is changing daily. She isn't even the same person we brought home 2 weeks ago. We went to her 2 week check up and our little girl has gained a whole pound (8.13#), I think it's all in her cheeks, and she has grown over an inch (21.4")!!! This puts her in the 93% for her height and 75% for weight...I don't know what this means exactly...I need to figure it out so I know if it's a good thing or not lol!

Here are some of the things miss Rylee likes:

eating (about every 3-4 hours)
sleeping on her daddy's chest and sleeping in general
swinging in her swing, she loves the vibration it makes
hanging out in her boppy
tummy time on her play mat
warm water poured on her head at bath time
watching/talking to her "fans" on Facetime/Skype
Riding in her stroller or in her car seat

I am loving mommy-hood, even the fact that I have been pooped on, peed on and spit up on! I was blessed to have my mom here helping out for 2 weeks, which was AWESOME, she stayed extra after my dad went home!!! She was a huge help, especially the first couple of days when it was a little difficult to move around. It was hard having her go (I could get used to her cooking and cleaning for me...heehee just kidding mom). The same day she left Vickie got here and got to hang out with Rylee for a couple days, which was also awesome. I'm so excited that Rylee has such wonderful grandparents who love the heck out of her, I know they are all going to have fantastic relationships with her, I just wish we all lived closer together.

Click HERE to see some of my favorite pictures from the last two weeks.

Love to all!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're getting settled in with Miss Rylee; she's sooo darling! And yay for grandmas being able to come and help out :).

    ReplyDelete