Friday, October 12, 2012

Zoo Day

I love that we have a membership to the zoo--best investment EVER!

Rachelle, Landon, Rylee and I took advantage of the 78* day that we had and went to the zoo.  Apparently everyone else had the same idea.  I was a lot busier than the day we went in September.  It was such a fun day though.  Landon could care less about the animals but Rylee enjoyed them.

Up close and personal with the orangutan

Rachelle and "Landie" (that's what Rylee calls him)

Rylee had to go visit her buddy the Baboon


The best of friends!

This little guy was only 5 days old...awe!

Elephant!!!

It was so different this time compared to last.  There were a lot more animals out or awake that we missed or didn't even see last time.  I don't want to bore you with a million pics of the animals though.  

Can't wait to go back!  I know we will be there a LOT this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment