Saturday, October 13, 2012

Vertuccio Farm

Man, we have been going to a lot of farms lately :)  I love Fall!!!

I really really really wanted to take Rylee to a pumpkin patch this year.  I have been seeing on Facebook ads for Vertuccio Farms so I drug the family there one Saturday.  It was kind of disappointing.  I think it would be a lot more fun if Rylee was a little bigger and could play a little more.  Aaaaand...their pumpkin patch was a huge bust!!!!  It was just a very small area of corn with like 20 mini pumpkins in it.  It worked though, we got a few cute pictures (which was all I wanted).

Rylee in a maze



Love these two so much!!!

Check this out mom!


hmmmmmm, which one do I choose?


This one will do


How many do you think we can fit in here dad?

Weeeeeeeeee


Love family days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment