Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Swimming

Now that it's getting super hot out we have been going to the pool a lot.  Rylee loves it and is starting to get really comfortable in the water and even kicks!


I bought her this little floaty tube at Target...best investment ever!!!  It's so nice that we can just put her in it and she will float along and hang out without swallowing a lot of water.  It even has a cover over it so she is in the shade the whole time--perfect!!!

Sitting on the edge of the pool kicking!

These two really have it rough!

Best buds 

Poor Landon.  Rylee is constantly messing with him.  She likes to grab his hat and tries to hold his hands and when we are out of the pool she tries to eat his feet haha he will get her back soon.

Miss blue eyes

Give me that camera...so I can eat it!!!






 

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure if I lived down there I would live in the pool too! Such cute pictures of Rylee, and that floaty tube is perfect!

    ReplyDelete