Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Three Months Old!

Everyone says that time flies and kids grow up so fast. Before you know it they are no longer babies and they are walking and talking, then driving and then graduating college. I of course just shrugged it off thinking yeah yeah whatever! Well, now three months have gone by and I am sitting here thinking holy cow, how did that happen!?  We measures little miss and she is exactly 2 feet tall and weighs 12.4 pounds!  We think she is going through a growth spurt because she eats and sleeps a lot and I find it hard to keep up with her in the milk department.  We are making it through though and obviously she is not malnourished.


I know she is still a baby but she seems so grown up already. She is such a joy and she continues to change and make us laugh every day. Her new thing is "talking" to us with her mouth shut, so she kind of hums. Her dad calls is her ventriloquist act. It's super cute...

(notice how much she is kicking?  This is why we only got a couple picture to turn out during our 3-month photo shoot--they were all really blurry)

Again, she enjoys loves, loves, LOVES taking a bath. She has outgrown the sink so we bathe her in her little plastic tub in the bath tub. She now has much more room to kick and splash and boy does she kick up a storm!  Luckily for dad and me all that kicking wares her out and she is out as soon as we get her dressed for bed and fed.  I need to look into getting her in a swimming class, I think she would really like it.  However, she HATES being cold so that might take some getting used to.

I just love this little smile and giggle!

(it looks like she is wearing a bow tie) 

Rylee is as ready as she will be for Christmas, it's hard to get a 3-month old too excited.  She has been a big help in the kitchen while I make all of my Christmas goodies this week, she sits in her highchair and sings Christmas songs with me.  Next year will be a whole different scene I am sure.  Grandmas and Grandpas will be arriving soon, should be a great weekend with everyone here.  Wish uncle Travis was coming too!

No comments:

Post a Comment