Monday, December 12, 2011

Fantasy of lights boat parade

The other night I made a little deal with my hubby...he could golf Saturday morning if he promised to go look at Christmas lights with me Saturday night (he has never been a fan and it's one of my FAVORITE things to do). He agreed and I found online this parade on Tempe Lake where all the boats get all decked out and float around, I thought it sounded fun so that's what we did instead of driving around. Aunt Jamie even went with us! It was actually pretty cool (cooler than I thought it would be) and Ryan even admitted that it was better than driving around...YAY! Rylee really enjoyed looking at the lights and was such a trooper the whole time we were out there even though her little hat kept covering her eyes.

There were all kinds of boats out there, ski boats, pontoons, yachts and even canoes. My favorites were the Polar Express "train" and Rudolph pulling Santa's boat.
Baby girl all bundled up (it was only 60 degrees out lol). Notice her mittens...yeah, they were a little, I mean a lot big but it was better than embarrassing her in public with socks on her hands like we do at home--haha

Watching the boats with daddy!

Family photo op

Hope everyone is starting to get into the Christmas spirit like we are. We may have started a new family tradition......just sayin'

Afterwards we grabbed dinner and Rylee told me all about her night...

No comments:

Post a Comment