Friday, December 10, 2010

Tis the season!

Wow! I have come to realize that I SUCK at blogging! No posts since July...Maybe I should make it my New Year's resolution and then I would stick to it...Right, like I ever stick to my resolutions. But here's hoping that I will get better in 2011!

So obviously we have been doing a lot since July. Ryan and I both have new jobs and are liking them thus far. I am working as a manager for Paradise Bakery and Cafe . I really like the company and what they stand for. This is not my ideal career but it works for now. We are actually getting ready to open a new store out by the house and I am much looking forward to the 10 minute drive as opposed to a 45+ minute drive.

We have been doing a lot around the house to make it our home, especially in the back yard. It has become a wonderful place for us to hang out and as soon as everything starts to grow it will be a place that we can enjoy. We are also looking forward to starting on the inside of the house and can't wait to get some color on the walls. Here are a couple pictures...

Before...




After...





(notice our "crop circle" haha)

Both of our parents have come to visit us Bob and Vickie in July (they got to experience the 112*) and we went to a baseball game. And my parents in October and we went to a football game.




So we have both decided that Arizona in the winter is amazing!!!! We are really enjoying the warm weather and 70-80* is something we can really get used to. Ryan likes it a lot more than I do I think, I really miss the snow...not the cold, just the snow! Luckily we will be headed to Montana in a couple weeks so I can get my cold/snow FIX haha and then I can enjoy the beautiful AZ winter as long as we can before it starts to get hot again.

It's a little difficult to get into the Christmas spirit when it is 80* out and there is not a sign of snow in sight, but here is our version of our winter wonderland!




Hope this finds you all well and prepared for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment