Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Dilemma

So, ever since I have moved out of my parents house I have always done a Christmas card/photo. I did one with Kim, Melissa and Erin my first year of college, I have made Ryan do one with me ever since we have been together, and they have ALWAYS been done the first week of December. Well, here it is the week before Christmas and I haven't even started my Christmas cards OR my Christmas shopping!!!! What is wrong with me??? Anyone that knows me well knows that this is something completely out of the ordinary. I blame the 75-80* weather we have been having the last few weeks. Like I said before, it is very hard to get into the Christmas spirit this year.

Blast from the past...

2000


2004


2005


2006


2007


2008


Anyway, it is cloudy outside today (it looks like it might snow...ha) and I have the day off so I am going to try and bust it out all in one day! Wish me luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment