Friday, March 26, 2010

Twenty-old...


Well another year of my life has come and gone. That sounds bad, but I swear a whole year has not gone by since my last birthday. First off I have to say that I have amazing friends and family! Everyone made me feel so special on my day which was nice since I didn't get to spend it with my hubby. I am truly blessed to have such amazing people in my life that care about me. Anyway, enough with the sap...this year was a little different than years past. My birthday has ALWAYS been over spring break and I have been somewhere celebrating the past 10 years. This year my birthday fell during midterms (yuck) so I spent all day cramming for not only 1 but 2 exams (I have major senioritis right now, but that is another story). One of my friends said that age is just a number and another said I am still young at heart. SO TRUE! I do not feel even close to 20-old. I am trying to figure out at what age do you start lying about how old you are? I'm thinking 29...I remember my mom being 29 for a loooooong time and now it all makes sense to me!

So...I come home from class on Wednesday and my roomies had the house all decorated and showered me in cards and massage gift certificates!!!!

Then we went to dinner at Cafe Vicino (Sarah's work) and had a fabulous meal complete with champagne, wine and yummy deserts!



Our new nicknames~ the Tart, the Torte and the Brulee

So after I rocked my tests (or so I hope) I met up with some of my friends from work and had dinner and then did some bar hoppin! Seriously, I am getting too old for this. I did a good job and refused a LOT of drinks and I was thank fun for that this morning. Again, I have the best friends and I had a great night!




I am flying out in the morning. I am headed to SUNNY Arizona and I can't wait to get there. It's been 6 weeks since Ryan and I have seen each other and this trip is definitely needed (relaxing by the pool, sunshine and sleep here I come.) Sadly I have 3 papers to write and a ton of studying to do but at least I will be with Ryan and what else am I suppose to do all day while he is at work? I kept saying that March 25th was a technicality and that I will celebrate by birthday this weekend. So here's to another year. I am looking forward to what the 29th year of life has to bring!!

p.s. the hosue hunting is coming along...it's stressful to say the least but we are almost there!!! We will keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment