Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Trip to Arizona


Last weekend I got to go see Ryan in Phoenix. It was sooooo good to see each other which made it even harder to come back to Boise. We had a great weekend and we even got to look at a bunch of houses while I was there. We found one that we love and a few that are possibilities, and so the process begins...it is not as easy to buy a house as one might hope, especially in a new state. However, we are staying positive and know that things will work out for us in the end.



On Saturday night we met up with Crystal and Miguel at Toby Keith's I Love this Bar and Grill. It was great hanging out with them and now I know where to find all the "cowboys" in the big city haha! They gave us a mini tour of the area and I know we will be seeing a lot more of them and their little family as soon as we get settled in.

On Sunday Ryan and I drove around and looked at more houses/neighborhoods. The weather was amazing (75 degrees in Feburary is something I could get used to) I think we now have a pretty good idea as to where we want to settle down. We even went to Ryan's office to see how far his commute would be every day. I was a total tourist, I kept taking pictures of palm trees and cacti. Hopefully our new place has one or the other if not both!!!

(his new office is WAY bigger than his "office" in Boise)

On Sunday we went out for a romantic Valentine's Day dinner at Ichiban (the one in Boise is much better I thought) and called it a day. We actually got a lot accomplished in such a short visit and now I begin the countdown until I get to go back down (end of March). With any luck maybe we will be moving into our new home!!!! (keep your fingers crossed)

Hope you all had a wonderful 3-day/Valentine's Day weekend, talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment