Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bare with me, I am new at this...


Okay, I have set up this blog to give you all a little more information about what is happening with us! I am new to the blogging world so hopefully I can learn fast. I hope to get Ryan on here every now and then to keep it entertaining.

Right now, A LOT is happening! If you haven't heard, we are moving to Arizona!!!! Ryan got a really great job opportunity in Tempe that we could not pass up. He is definitely looking out for the good of our future family and sometimes you have to do what you have to do. That being said...

We have spend the last 3 days packing and going through a LOT of stuff (way more than I thought we had). Our donation quota for the year has definitely been met to the point where they are probably just annoyed with us and all of our "treasured" belongings. Our house is a complete disaster and we can't find anything we are looking for, but we are getting close to seeing the end of all the packing! It is crazy the amount of stuff you collect throughout your life; I remember when we moved into our apartment (4.5 years ago) we got everything here in 1 trailer! I guess that is called building your life and I should be grateful for the life we have begun to build.

I will try and keep you all updated without getting too emotional in the coming weeks.

This is a picture of our garage thus far and that isn't even all of it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there...how exciting! Congrats on the new job Ryan. Jackie, you will be so close to Crystal...I am jealous. Sounds like things are going good for you both and you are very busy. I will chat with you soon- much love, Anna
    Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete