Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another day of packing!

Good afternoon my people! We are getting dangerously close to moving day. Jackie has been a trooper with the packing, and we all know if it was left up to me we would be getting nowhere! I think by the end of today just about everything will be packed and ready to go into the moving truck.

Ryan's tips for moving #1: Always shop around for a moving truck. There are several companies that will rent out trucks, such as U-Haul, Penske, Ryder, and Budget. They must be hurting real bad right now because all of them want to make you a deal. I have now dropped the price of our moving truck $800 bellow the original quote I received and I have just gotten started wheeling and dealing with these yahoos!

Well...I better get back to brown boxes and packing tape!

Have a great day and I'll right again soon.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment