Friday, January 25, 2013

Spaghetti

Not sure of I have mentioned it lately but Rylee looooooooooves spaghetti!  I love listening to her try to say spaghetti, it's kind of like "sketttty".  She is getting better and better using her fork/spoon so the other night we let her have at it.  It was actually the first time we just set the plate on her tray and let her have at it.  Well, check it out...






She would take a bite handful and say "mmmmmmmmmm"  She did pretty well for her first time, I was impressed.  There wasn't any on the floor and not that much in her seat.  Since this night all she wants to do is have her plate or bowl on her tray and feed herself.  After a few failed tries she looks at me, hands me her spoon/fork and needs help with a few bites but as soon as she has a few she wants to do it herself again.  She is getting so big!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment