Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Walking!

Well, it's official we have a full fledged walker in the family!  So we all know that Rylee has been walking for a few weeks now.  Until recently she would grab anyone who was willing's hands and walk around.  She has been getting better and taking more unassisted steps, but still kind of freaked out if you let go of her hand.  Well on Sunday she decided that she was going to start motoring on her own.


There is something almost magical about watching your child start to walk.  I love it!


Needless to say, she is all over the place now!  Good thing we have our baby gates up!  The other day I was cleaning her bathroom and she got up and walked out.  She was gone for a little while so I went to look for her.  I started in her room...nothing, went to the guest room...nothing.  I finally found her in our closet playing with the belts!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment