Monday, April 23, 2012

A tooth!!!

Or should I say TEETH!!!  For Rylee's 7 month birthday she got a new tooth!!!  Her bottom left was the first to make it's appearance and you would never know it but the way she is handling it.  Nothing out of the ordinary as far as fussiness which is awesome.  All day I kept asking her to show me her tooth and she would just look at me like I was crazy!  It was so exciting for me more than her but oh well.  THEN the next day Ryan was feeding her and he pointed out that her bottom right tooth had made it's appearance as well!!!  She's doing great and we would only be so lucky if all of them come in as painlessly as these two.  (wishful thinking I know) Now she is constantly sticking her tongue out to feel them and I finally got a picture of her new pearly whites after struggling to get one for the last 3 days.  Who knows how long until they are in completely?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment